Pyramids & their effects on plants - page 2
There are many things worth knowing about the pyramids but we will mainly concentrate on how they can help in the garden. Just a few astonishing facts.
(Roll over the images to see where there's a slide show.)
The pyramids in Giza are arranged like Orion's Belt.
The pyramids are NOT square but octagonal. It's hard to see though since the sides only kink inwards very slightly and it's actually only visible twice a year and only for a couple of minutes: during spring and autumnal equinox.
A pyramid emits a beam of energy, resp. an energy-vortex that can be made visible by Kirlian photography as well as with the special camera built by Prof. Oldfield.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is full of details and higher mathmatics. It's knowlege proves that the builders already knew about the meter-measure as well as the figure "pi" and other measures that yet hat to be re"invented" thousands of years later.
Take the pyramids base and measure the lengths of all 4 sides, then draw a circle with the same perimeter and you will find the radius being exatly the height of the pyramid. Coincidence? Considered how often "pi" is found in the measurements of the pyramid that is entirely impossible.
perimeter = radius x 2 x pi
Pyramids can be found globally and they're distributed in a certain pattern. But even more astounding is the fact that the same technique of shaping blocks of stone and therefore the ability of constructing buildings was already to be found around the world thousands of years ago.
The blocks of stones were not shaped rectangularly like we do nowadays to construct buildings fast and with little effort. Each of these blocks has a unique shape, is non-identical with any other block of stone in a wall and they go around egdes or even have notches.
Those buildings are almost 100 % quakeproof, it is almost impossible to make them collapse. Not to talk about the weight of those blocks, some of them weigh more than 30 tons. WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD ANYTHING LIKE THAT TODAY?
This kind of knowledge can be fould everywhere in places like Giza, Machu Picchu, the Easter Islands, Cuzco, Ollamtaytambo or Saqsayhuaman.
A very interesting film and worth watichig is THE REVELATIONS OF THE PYRAMIDS.
Equally intersting is the fact, that these sites are all alighned and this raises the question if it could possibly be a coincidence that the angle of this line to the equator is exaclty 30°?
As if that weren't enough, if you continue this line around the globe you will find the following builings, resp. sites on it:
- the Candelabro Figure in Peru
- the Nazca Lines
- the holy city of Ollantaytambo
- the fortress of Sacsaywaman near Cuzco
- the pyramids of Paratoari
- the Dogon people, who knew about Sirius B & C before modern Astronomers
- Tassili n'Ajjer in Algeria with it's 15.000 petroglyphs
- the Siva-Oasis with the Oracle Temple of Amun and Fountain of the Sun
- the Pyramids of Giza
- the City of Petra in Jordan
- the Ziggurat of Ur in Iraq
- Persepolis in Iran
- Mohenjo Daro in Pakistan, where there was a writing discovered almost identical with what was found on the Easter Ilands, with radioactive glyphs
- the City and Temple of Kharuhajo in India
- the ancient city of Pyu in Pyay in Myanmar, Burma
- the Temple of Sukhotai in Thailand
- the ancient city of Preah Vinea in Cambodia
- the Easter Ilands
That much as to coincidence.